Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Are men open to their girlfriend being sexually dominate if she hasn't been before? What should she say?

Favorite Answer

I think it depends on how dominant you are willing to be. if you will be inflicting physical pain or deeply affecting a psychi then you need to negotiate the scene maybe even set up safewords that end all activity until you can talk it all out. If it's just to see where it can go then don't think so much. Just have fun with it and you can both learn how it can be at the same time.

I think U must use all Ur energy in being dominant and not thinking what to say!! Just Do it and enjoy it!

• bickeo

i pulled out some dominance one day out of the blue and he loved it!

What i said was.. whatever came to mind, and his face was all the encouragment i needed. lol

hell i wouldnt mind my gal being sexually dominant...it takes off the manly role stress for awhile and i like it =)

• jean

Men like surprises too! Just don't scare him to death or it will ruin the mood.

don't say anything. Just get some butt balls and stick em in his ***. That'll show him who's dominant!

YES! Men LOVE women taking over! Dress REALLY SEXY & say "GIVE IT TO ME" go all out!!

I don't know, I have not had sex in 3 years. I don't miss sex. I am waiting till I get married to have sex again.

Yes!

I'm in charge tonight.

Source(s): I'm a guy.

if she wasnt dom b4 and is all of the sudden,, dump her, she is cheating and is being dom with other guys