what is the care a person with heart attack a few days back take with regard to his sex life?

Favorite Answer

hi

i am a doctor

you know you should have stated what disease you meant

heart disease is a vast group of disease

i asume you are talking about heart attack, or angina

in this case i advise you take a break of at least three months

it seems that the sex activity are equal o moderate exercise

if your stress test get within normal limit

or if you can do routine activity normally or

after three months

( whichever is later)

you may start with the activity

in emergency :) you may try the antianginal drug your doctor prescribes

if it is a vasodilator

but i would strongly recomend the non treatment tecnique

A FEW days back? are you kidding????? My doctor said no sex for 3 months then I had another heart attack 3 months later no more sex for a while. Some people just are not healthy enough to have sex, try talking or a cold shower

YOUR sex needs come last in the picture of living.

• Amy P

I assume the victim of the heart attack is in cardiac rehabilitation, and he or she should raise this question at the next session and with his/her own physician. The answer really depends upon his/her individual condition, what was done for the heart attack (primary ptca, for instance, versus thrombolytics, versus medical therapy), and how much damage was done. I usually advise my patients that once they can climb a flight of stairs, they can have sexual intercourse.

whilst i'm slightly disenchanted, I pay attention to my everyday music playlist. it quite is finished of boybands, rock, hundreds of father and different stuff that in simple terms makes me sense spectacular. whilst i'm very disenchanted, I watch Dawson's Creek. it continuously makes me sense greater effective because of the fact those young ones are quite snarled. And Pacey is supercute :-P Or I examine my everyday books. ordinary Plan music is often stable. It makes me chortle whilst i'm down because of the fact they are continuously whinging or complaining approximately something or yet another. stupid boys. who're quite adult males. i'm slightly unusual. Or i decide for a run. working makes me so exhausted i don't have adequate potential to sense disenchanted anymore. And hugs are spectacular spectacular. i might take a seat in a crowded place with a unfastened hugs sign, yet i'm fearful of wierd human beings. and that i'm not practically as adventurous in genuine existence as i'm interior my head.

He has to take it easy for awhile. I mean no Olympic sex, or Marathon sex.

extreme carefulness.

You want to take some health measures, especially to prevent another one.

Do you have high cholesterol? high blood pressure?

http://www.nealhendrickson.com/mcdougall/030600pua...

http://www.loweringcholesterol.net/show/natural-an...

http://altmedicine.about.com/cs/herbsvitaminsek/a/...

http://www.mercola.com/forms/cardioessentials.htm

don't get a hard on if male

don't play with yourself if female (ok this works for both)

Follow your physician's advice about "when"!!!! No viagra!

she goes on the top

much sex-if you die, you'll die happy.