Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

what do i do when my friend is ignoring me even though i am trying to be his friend again?

i was this boys friend since kindergarden then i was forced to move away and after 6 years i found him and i am trying to be his friend again and he hurts me everyday but he doesn't know that .

i miss him and when i send him messages on mysapce he lies to me and types things like he doesn't even wanna bother withme i care about him but i am thinking about letting him go and just forgetting about it.i don't have a crush on him though.

• Lady S
    Favorite Answer

He's made it very clear that he doesn't want anything to do with you. Don't waste your time asking him why. This is hard for any person to go through so let him go and move on with your life.

if he doesn't want u, u shouldn't wanted him! leave him alone!