Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Answer question about MALLRATS!!!?

In the movie Mallrats Jason Lee is wearing a white tshirt with a man with a fro, I want to know who the guy is on the shirt? Does anyone know who he is?!!??!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

http://jayandsilentbob.com/mallrats.html ..... this is where you can buy the shirt and other items that have been in all the movies of keven smith.... it also give's very little information on every item.. but its better than nothing

and in the trivia area at www.IMDB.com it has something particulary in common with what you are asking

it says this "Brodie's shirt is the merged faces of three actors that tried out for the part of Brodie and didn't get it.".... kinda wierd but that it

and that is all the information i could find on the shirt but if you want to know more on his character from mallrats here a link to his fictional character http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brodie_Bruce

i hope i helped you

• 4 years ago

Jason Lee Mallrats

• yopp
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Mallrats Imdb

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Silent Bob doing a monologue with his reflection to "Mirror in the Bathroom"( granted that song has been used in umpteen movies, especially for the demographic most likely to wish to see a prequel to mallrats, but still. . .)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

"Brodie's shirt is the merged faces of three actors that tried out for the part of Brodie and didn't get it."

From the Trivia section of the Mallrats IMDB.com Entry

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes i know...although it look alot like a morphed version of dante from "clerk" (i beleived that for a number of years)..actually, 3 or 4 guys were up for the part of Jason lee's character, and obvious jason lee got the part..so to pay homage to them, kevin smith had a shirt made of all 3 (or 4, can't remmeber) faces morphed into 1 face

• 1 decade ago

Question answered!

• 1 decade ago

Uh, no. Sorry.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.