monkey asked in SportsCycling · 1 decade ago

anyone use the Schwinn 17-Function Bike Computer for road biking and if so how do you like it?

I wanted to buy the GT Speed Demon 15-Function Wireless Bicycle Computer but read a bad review and wondered if anyone knew anything about it or the shwinn 17 function.

Thanks for your help!

Best Answer

I think for the money it's good I put one on my road bike last year and so far I put about 600 miles on it no problems what so ever. one of my bike friends put one on his bike and has over 1000 miles on it still works like new.

• clouse

motorbike computers for mountain cycling could be a concern in case you're somewhat driving off highway. Any fall or come across with an impediment on the path can bring about harm to your computer, that's not correct concerning to the type. I smashed maximum of computers driving on the trails that I gave up using one on my mountain motorbike. I now in basic terms use one on the line