Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

God believers, what is your #1 excuse for God not answering your prayer?

A. It wasn't meant to be

B. Everything happens for a reason

C. I dont have enough faith

D. God has better plans for me

E. God is just taking a long time

When you ASSUME that god answered your prayers. How do you know it was really caused by God?

Favorite Answer

Religious or God believers are not really recognised as being intelligent.

My studies and research shows that religious people are not exactly rocket scientists, they tend to be below average intelligence, and also have a tendency to be more violent than non-believers. In some cases, the more violent the person, the more religious they are. I suspect that the vast majority of religious people are well below average intelligence.

I wonder if trying to improve the intellectual standard of our global community, would help remove the various religions from our culture, and thereby improve happiness and peace for humanity.

Because God and religion are just fantasies, their followers and believers can make up any old reason or excuse they wish for whatever reason they wish. The beauty of the simplistic mind.

He always answers the prayers of His children, sometimes yes, sometimes no, sometimes, wait. I make no excuses for God, He works how He wants, when He wants and how He wants. It is His universe after all.

And by the way, uh "Brendas World" maybe you should do your study and research outside your own family. Heard of Newton, Paschal, Kepler, Pasteur? All Christians. Heard of Dr. Walt Brown? He is a rocket scientist, and a Christian. I tend to think if you ever debated a mature believer, uh, it might be rather painful for you. Oh, by the way, "recognised" is spelled recognized, but I am sure in your brilliance you knew that.

God always answers my prayers... but sometimes the answer is simply "no!" Just like our earthly father who doesn't give us everything we want or think we need, our heavenly father knows what's best and responds accordingly. I've learned to ask for many things, and I know He hears my prayers. He's blessed me with so much more than I could have hoped for! But he's also denied me things that I thought I needed most (only to learn later the true wisdom of his ways).

God is good.

My friend, there are conditions for prayers to be accepted, God is Most Wise and Most Merciful, and He has put rules for everything. You should be true in your praying, you should help people, you should feel the greatness of God in your sayings, your source of income should be from a clean source, and your praying should not contradict with God's order, and most importantly, you should have a definite faith that God will definitely answer your praying!

For one thing, God ALWAYS answers prayers. Sometimes we pray for things that isn't really good for us, God knows what is best for us. He will answer prayers in His own time. I have had prayers answered a year later after I prayed them. And they were very specific, so I know that it wasn't a coincidence or anything. We just have to have faith and trust in God. He always comes through for His children.

No excuse. He always answers my prayers. Just not always with the answer I want. He's my Daddy... my earthly dad never gave me everything I wanted, if he did, he'd be a horrible father. Same with God. But He always tells me when the answer is no. Hence, there's always an answer

I dont have a excuse,God answers prayer in His time not mine.Answered prayer is only answered by God if you are a christian.

God will answer your prayers at the right time. sometime we pray for things that are not really the good things for us, God knows better. if he didn't answer your prayers, wait , something better than you asked for may happen to you.

• CJunk

I think elijah has a few more options

1KI 18:27 At noon Elijah began to taunt them. "Shout louder!" he said. "Surely he is a god! Perhaps he is deep in thought, or busy, or traveling. Maybe he is sleeping and must be awakened." 28 So they shouted louder and slashed themselves with swords and spears, as was their custom, until their blood flowed. 29 Midday passed, and they continued their frantic prophesying until the time for the evening sacrifice. But there was no response, no one answered, no one paid attention.

Except elijah was poking fun at other peoples non answering God.

I am not a god believer though..sorry

still my answer was worth the points

Source(s): 1 Kings 18:27 the Bible

Because maybe i prayed to GOd and he answered it.

Look. When you put your burdens to GOd, he will answer them but in His time. and maybe sometimes you are praying for the absolute wrong thing. GOd knows wat you need before you ask him. he has plans for you in the future.

THAts why wen i pray i always say. LEt you will be done over all the earth.

God will had to be done.

People ahve Faith.

SOmethings people don't get is that they either have to see to believe or wateva but the special thing about religion. Is that people have Faith in the Lord.