Dylan Sprouse and Cole Sprouse??

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THOSE FINE GUYS?

I know their BIRTHDAY, i know how old are they, and i know in which movies they participated!

In my opinion, DYLAN SPROUSE IS THE BETTER ONE! SO FINE!

I SENT HIM A MESSGE ON DISNEY CHANNEL LOL

oH, WHAT ABOUT jESSY mCcARTNEY? AND zAC eFRON??

Favorite Answer

Dylan is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!! He is so much cuter than his younger brother Cole, did you know that Coles 15 minutes younger than Dylan? You are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo my kind of girl. Any one who thinks that Coles better, needs to get a life, cuz I have every peice of info on Dylan.I've even gone though 63 boxes of Danimals to win a trip to meet those two. I know it sounds crazy, I've also got a wall full of their pictures.

I think that Jesse and Zac are ok, but they don't equal even one sprouse twin.

Dylan and Cole Sprouse are not cute, Zac Efron looks possessed and Jesse Mcartney is cute.

Cole Sprouse is a lot hotter than Dylan!

Cole sprouse is thinner lol but.. zac efron is the hottest guy ever!

I love Dylan And Cole but did you hear that Dylan said he will NEVER date a fan, only a celebrity. Cole never said anything like that, and I even asked them personally and they said the exact same thing... Yeah, me and the twins are good good friends.

I love Zac Efron! We are good friends too

I love them! I agree with u that dylan is better! I love zac efron and jesse mccartney!

omg cole is so much hotter plus he will date more than just celebrities! lol

i know all that stuff too. they turned 14 yesterday and they are in a buncha movies that i can't think of right now.

i love cole he is so hott and i have a billion pics of him on the walls of my room

i'm totally obsessed but no i'm not stalking him

mmm,,,they are ok....jesse mccartney has a nice voice and zac efron is an awesome actor(especially in HSM)! I like ur question!

Their birthday was yesterday. The fourth of August.

All that stuff is kinda obvious too.

Source(s): Google

um if you know there birthday did you know that it was yesterday? they are now 14! and how old are you? and i think that cole is cuter because he is skinnier and he is very curious! an he is interested in things that i am interested in!

Source(s): i read both of their biographies!