Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Why has God forsaken me?

Favorite Answer

God hasn't gone anywhere. It's people who play hide and seek.

Life is what you make it - time to step up and take responsibility for your destiny.

IF you are a true believer and have called on the name of the lord for salvation, then he has never forsaken you. What happens is that p[eople pray for deliverance from a problem, but God seems quiet about it. Thats when either you're not listening or God wants you to be still and have faith. It also depends on what your praying for.

Alot of people ask that question.

"God" has not forsaken you. Whatever has happened to you has happened for a reason, everything happens for a reason. Either your karma is catching up to you from this life or a past life, or its a life lession or something is going on to make your spirit stronger.

So like, dont let it pull you down and stuff. Stay strong and on your feet! :)

God hasn't forsaken you.

YOu have forsaken him

God wil never leave you..

you are the one who steps away from him.

Take some time to read the Bible and find God invite him in your heart and surely you will find him.

Why have you forsaken God?

God has NOT forsaken you! "No, I will not abandon you or leave you as orphans in the storm...I will come to you." (John 14:18). Also "Come to me and I will give you rest...all of you who work so hard beneath a heavy yoke. Wear my yoke, for it fits perfectly, and let me teach you; for I am gentle and humble, and you shall find rest for your souls; for I give you only light burdens." God often comes to us and we reject him, or say we are not "ready" for Him. You need to get on your knees and ask forgiveness, and talk to Him, pray sincerely from your heart. Don't ever think God is not listening or not hearing you. He is a loving, compassionate God.

"God did not do that Anna. We did." -- Dr. Robert Neville, "I Am Legend" 2007 Warner Bros. God did not make his construction do some thing. Mankind was once created blameless and with loose will. Sin entered the arena by way of a loose-will choice of guy himself who strayed from his Creator. The quote is from the Old Testament (Psalm 22:one million) and was once quoted by way of Christ at the go to recognize that God the Father grew to become clear of God the Son who, in human sort, had taken at the sin of the arena at that second. God would now not abide that significance of sin, so, in outcome, God forsook Christ. Today, nonetheless, Christ has resumed his location as God and sits on the correct hand of the Father.

God has not forsaken you.

Today is the day of salvation.

He who seeks me with all their heart will find me.

If you would like to know more go to

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/seeking_reality

• jimbob

You were good back in the '50s, but by the '70s you had gotten fat and were wearing those awful outfits - not to mention the pill-popping. It's no wonder God forsook you.

remember the "Footprints"? when it feels like God has forsaken you, that's when He's actually carrying you on His shoulders.