Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

why is it so hard for single parents to have balance in their life?

I'm a mother of 5 children, 3 of which live up north. 1 which is down here for the summertime. the other two with their father in michigan, 2 smaller children 8 and 5 whith the baby sitter. I work 12 hrs a day . by the time i get home i am so exausted mentally

from work i need help. PLEASE HELP ME

Update:

I have the 3 right now, by the time i get home im so tired, how can i have time for them and myself

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

u r overloaded dear.looks like all the burden of the world has landed on ur weak shoulders.beis singel parent is tough cause responsibilites of both father n mother r on one person n situation become diff. n out of control!

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

i think of the respond from Heartwhisper grew to become into super and precise on factor, and that i in basic terms desire to reemphasize the final factor made there... pray! God WILL furnish each and everything you like in case you provide over your subject to Him, not in basic terms economic provision, yet time and potential besides. undergo in techniques puzzling cases produce perseverence, so are not getting too down in questioning this could final invariably... you're possibly growing to be and maturing in techniques you probably did not even understand you mandatory to! additionally, do not borrow difficulty by ability of stressful approximately issues that don't could desire to be traumatic approximately precise now. are not getting too wrapped up in stressful approximately being single and assembly somebody precise now... maybe it is not the astounding time on your existence for that. or maybe it is. the two way, it is out of your palms, so enable bypass and enable God... from time to time as quickly as we attempt to regulate our very own lives, we are getting in the way of God giving us the advantages He needs to furnish us. look up! This, too, shall bypass!

• xxx
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

It's up to you....to find that balance. Good luck, I know it's really tough, coming from a single mom herself.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your numbers are really confusing.!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.