Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What is your favorite radio station?

What type music do they play ?

36 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

W.E.B.N.......CINCINNATI, OHIO....BABY...

METAL....

Source(s): <<<feather>>>
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bob FM: London. They play 80's, 90's ...whatever

Q107 Toronto: Mix

Fan 590 Toronto: Sports Radio

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't listen to the radio anymore. Too many large companies own too many stations and they all play the same lame crap.

Source(s): If you don't know what's wrong with the radio then there's something wrong with you. - Elvis Costello
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

WNAK 94.3 Nanticoke. They used to play stuff from the sixties ans seventies, but now they call it "Lite." I liked it better before they changed it, but I still listen. John Tesh has a good drive time show on in the morning.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • TR
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

107.3 Waaf they are based out of Boston and play hard rock, Classic rock, Metal, and a lot of up and coming bands. They also have hilarious D.J.'s who are not afraid of tackling a variety of topics.

• Paige
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

92.5 XTU - they play country

I like Q102 also, but since there's not much Top40 I like right now and they seem to be playing a lot more rap, I'm not that into the music, but I like the DJs.

Source(s): Philly, PA
  • 1 decade ago

Smooth Jazz 107.5 WJZZ Atlanta, Ga. http://www.1075wjzz.com/

• 1 decade ago

Kiss FM

• 1 decade ago

95.3 THE JACK all kinds .they play stuff like the old fm stations used to.

• 1 decade ago

B97 they play the latest hits.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

country

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.