Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Did any body hear about a large meteor that came down late last night?

I live in Mn. and I saw it go down while I was out driving on my route. It looked huge going across the sky, I think it looked like it was heading toward southern part of sky.

Favorite Answer

No. You?

Did it land somewhere in the cornfields of Iowa? Where they make those bizarre crop signs, I betcha it landed right dab in the middle of the signs.

call the state that you live in , university science /astromony department they might know, august is expecting some meteor showers. keep looking...

Can you give a little more detail? Where did you hear this from and where was it supposed to have happened?

Where in the world did it happen???????

Where, its a big planet!?

no. is it very important?

no