Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

glddstgpsy26 asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Anyone know WWE Magazine's Guess the Match?

On page 92 of the September 2006 issue (with Trish on the cover) there is a "Guess the Match" and I cant figure it out for the life of me. Can anyone help? It's a frozen picture of 2 wrestlers at a PPV, one with camouflage pants and one with denim jeans with kneepads over them. I need to know which PPV that happened at, or the 2 participants.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Triple H-jeans

Sgt. Slaughter-Camoflauge

PPV- DeGeneration X

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

The dogs Kennel from Hell journey with Al Snow vs super Bossman. They actually had rottweilers pi$$ing on the floor and ignoring the wrestlers they have been meant to "chase" and "attack" Orrrr Goldberg vs Lesnar Wrestlemania with Austin as particular focused visitor referee. This journey decrease than introduced, the two adult males particularly wrestled, the gang.hazed the two adult males

• bubba ray dudley and shawn michaels

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ok camoflage maybe matt hardy and the jeans maybe jeff since hes comming back idk

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.