What would you prefer? a 2006 Ford F-150 slightly barely used? or a 2003 Chevrolet Silverado used of course?

i got an offer for a red chevy silverado, 2003 that had about 20,000 miles on it, it was nice and all, the price was around $22,000. this was at a preowned dealership. at a new ford truck dealership i got an offer for a 2006 Ford F150 with around 5,000 miles only a little more on the tag, $25,000. i came out with... show more i got an offer for a red chevy silverado, 2003 that had about 20,000 miles on it, it was nice and all, the price was around $22,000. this was at a preowned dealership. at a new ford truck dealership i got an offer for a 2006 Ford F150 with around 5,000 miles only a little more on the tag, $25,000. i came out with the same amount down payment and around the same amount monthly payment...which would you have taken? the thing about this was that since i have kinda shaky credit, the first salesman was trying to get me financed like really hard, but i left his dealership with an "i'll call you later with the results" so while i was waiting i decided to go to this dealership that i had heard alot about, in no time at all i chose the truck i wanted, financed it and while it was being washed and waxed about 6hrs. later salesman #1 calls and says he finally got me approved, to which i answered nevermind i already bought a truck, what would you have done, gone for the better deal like i did?
Update: i felt bad afterwards for salesman #1 being as how they earn theyre paycheck by commission. but a good deal is a good deal right? dont get me wrong, the salesman at the ford dealership sold the heck out of that truck, and he earned that sale too, i just left salesman #1 with the impression that i was going to buy a... show more i felt bad afterwards for salesman #1 being as how they earn theyre paycheck by commission. but a good deal is a good deal right? dont get me wrong, the salesman at the ford dealership sold the heck out of that truck, and he earned that sale too, i just left salesman #1 with the impression that i was going to buy a truck from him....a question i ask myself is "what the hell took him so long?"