Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I'm trying to track down an old from i worked with@ mcdonalds in tucson during the yr 2001 Named Jennifer Fry

the mcdonalds was at i-10 and cortaro farms, she was a student at marana high school at the time and lived in marana part of tucson, doesn anyone know this person?

Favorite Answer

Jennifer Fry

2340 W University Dr

Mesa, AZ 85201-5209

(480) 969-0240

or

Jenny Fry

Kingman, AZ 86401

(928) 718-0933

I have a few suggestions. If you don't live in the area, get an phone book from that area, contact someone from her high school, and do a search on any "profile" site for the state of Arizona. Like MySpace, or even Yahoo! profiles.

I hope you find her.