Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

If you became an immortal,?

woulld you prefer to be a vampire, warewolf, other? Why

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Vampire...I believe I'd look pretty damn good in that outfit and I suck well to.. ;)

Source(s): The Sucker ;)
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Never! I couldn't bear to be always losing those I love, and I wouldn't condemn them to eternal suffering just to keep them with me. Who would want to live through the ages, having to kill to live. What a horrible 'life'.

I believe in reincarnation, and I have so much Karma to work off, it's doubtful that I will find rest for an eternity. So I live again without the bloody curse of being either a vampire or werewolf.

• Timber
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Thanx 4 the 2 points.

• 1 decade ago

A vampire just because thats what I feel like saying. You do know ur in the WRONG catergory.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

niether i want to be Ramesse II, I know he isnt a myth but the storys about him live on till today, and if that isnt immortality, than what is?

• 1 decade ago

an elf like from L.O.T.R. not like Santa's elves. Why? They aren't short, they have pointy ears,and because they have swords and arrows!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Who wants to live forever?

• 1 decade ago

a elf elves have cool swords

• 1 decade ago

Zeus. Would I CHANGE things...

• 1 decade ago

reality check: nobody is - or can be - immortal. i don't like imagining impossible stuff.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.