If you became an immortal,?

woulld you prefer to be a vampire, warewolf, other? Why

Favorite Answer

Vampire...I believe I'd look pretty damn good in that outfit and I suck well to.. ;)

Source(s): The Sucker ;)

Never! I couldn't bear to be always losing those I love, and I wouldn't condemn them to eternal suffering just to keep them with me. Who would want to live through the ages, having to kill to live. What a horrible 'life'.

I believe in reincarnation, and I have so much Karma to work off, it's doubtful that I will find rest for an eternity. So I live again without the bloody curse of being either a vampire or werewolf.

• Timber

Thanx 4 the 2 points.

A vampire just because thats what I feel like saying. You do know ur in the WRONG catergory.

niether i want to be Ramesse II, I know he isnt a myth but the storys about him live on till today, and if that isnt immortality, than what is?

an elf like from L.O.T.R. not like Santa's elves. Why? They aren't short, they have pointy ears,and because they have swords and arrows!

Who wants to live forever?

a elf elves have cool swords

Zeus. Would I CHANGE things...

reality check: nobody is - or can be - immortal. i don't like imagining impossible stuff.