Guys...what do u prefer???!!!!! look this question is from a large numbers of girls?

1) do u prefer havin sex with a *********. or a virgin or a normal woman???and why???

2) do u perfer marryin a ********* or a virgin or a normal woman???and why??

3) what makes u feel in the woman that shes THE ONE??

plz answer honestly

and thank u

Favorite Answer

1. have sex with *****..she is pro..virgin cause troubles..and it just sex not love..by the way I'm virgin..can u imagine how the bed f 've sex for the first time with virgin?we'll ask what to do next..funny?

2. married virgin..I'm Muslim..it must be virgin..tradition..i think all men like so too..who want his wife to be touched from another..

3. perfect girl..i think u'll know here when u just saw her..first look love..but the normal required must be exist..not cheating..not lie..funny..can control herself..f shy..it'll be perfect

• ?

Well, A ***** answers number one. a virgin for number 2. And if I am attracted to her for more than her body

The one who im in love with, who is my best friend and makes me totally happy... Then you can always roleplay all three diffrent women its a blast lol...

what makes a virgin abnormal????

and since when is being a b*tch not being a normal woman???

sex with a b.i.tch is fun!

never marry a b.i.tch!

a woman with a brain and sultry sex appeal is the ONE

normal woman cause- she normal

and i can tell by her moves and additidude

1normal woman

2virgin

3 you just feel