Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Guys...what do u prefer???!!!!! look this question is from a large numbers of girls?

1) do u prefer havin sex with a *********. or a virgin or a normal woman???and why???

2) do u perfer marryin a ********* or a virgin or a normal woman???and why??

3) what makes u feel in the woman that shes THE ONE??

plz answer honestly

and thank u

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

1. have sex with *****..she is pro..virgin cause troubles..and it just sex not love..by the way I'm virgin..can u imagine how the bed f 've sex for the first time with virgin?we'll ask what to do next..funny?

2. married virgin..I'm Muslim..it must be virgin..tradition..i think all men like so too..who want his wife to be touched from another..

3. perfect girl..i think u'll know here when u just saw her..first look love..but the normal required must be exist..not cheating..not lie..funny..can control herself..f shy..it'll be perfect

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Well, A ***** answers number one. a virgin for number 2. And if I am attracted to her for more than her body

• 1 decade ago

The one who im in love with, who is my best friend and makes me totally happy... Then you can always roleplay all three diffrent women its a blast lol...

• 1 decade ago

what makes a virgin abnormal????

and since when is being a b*tch not being a normal woman???

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

sex with a b.i.tch is fun!

never marry a b.i.tch!

a woman with a brain and sultry sex appeal is the ONE

• 1 decade ago

normal woman cause- she normal

and i can tell by her moves and additidude

• 1 decade ago

1normal woman

2virgin

3 you just feel

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.