Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

what wd be the psychoanalytic view of a guy who enjoys sex most when he shares girl friend with another guy?

this guy i'm talking abt gets all worked when his girl friend gets interested in someone else without leaving him. he encourages her to have sex with the other guy & then has sex with her. he also enjoys watching her have sex with someone else, then gets into the act himself.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Some just simply find this erotic, for whatever the reason, and if they are happy with the arrangement why analyze? Live and let live.

• 1 decade ago

Well, it doesn't take a genius to figure out the guy AND the girl BOTH have a problem. This is a mutual setup; they are both getting something out of this and it's really sort of sick and voyeuristic and narcissistic. If this is not YOU involved, mind your own business and let them live their lives. If it is YOU...you need some professional help and you need to get a new boyfriend who loves and cherishes you.

• 1 decade ago

he's a cuckold. Most of these guys have some deep seated insecurity, feelings of inferiority and are acting out on them. Google the word.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, you should confess your sins to the Great Yahoo In the Sky! you just did!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

it is called being in an open relationship, for some it works for others it don't.

• 1 decade ago

he just love her and would like her to have what she want and need that's why his girl friend would not leave him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Call me and I let you know

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wow sounds like they both have a lot of problems!!

• 1 decade ago

pretty cool,

can i meet his girl?

• 1 decade ago

one comment......let it be !!! why worry....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.