Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

Hasn't Ashley Simpson noticed she can't sing, yet?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ok why does it matter? when she comes on the tv radio or something cut tha sh!t off...i mean dam* you prolly cant sing worth a sh!t either but if you was gettin paid some big bucks to do it you kno good as well youd keep on singin weather or not people liked it and anyways all yall hatin on her is prolly what keeps her going...so does it matter if she can sing or not? does it effect your life in some huge dramatic way? NO! i didnt thank so...

• 1 decade ago

Well I it's an age old trend to have people who can't sing become pop sensations. From like way back, look at Cher, Britney and Madonna, they can not sing. She aint stopping any time soon, she's capitalising from Britney's sabbatical!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think her sister told would tell her, but she already told her she can't act which is why she started singing, and she's afraid that if she tells her she cant sing then she will go into politics or summin...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It doesnt matter if she can sing or not. As long as she keeps sleeping with producers and managers she'll be popular

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • she keep sgoing into the studio where they fix her vocal mistakes and make her sound like she can sing.... she doesn't get to hear herself live, so she probably doesn't know...

weird world, huh?

• 1 decade ago

Well she probably knows- but it keeps her bank balance up so Im sure she's not bothed!

• 1 decade ago

Oh, she can sing now. She dyed her hair blonde!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It doesn't matter, she is so hot people just love watching her. And her sister.

• aparently not, dont no how she hasnt after the rose bowl performance

• 1 decade ago

Why does everybody hate her she is fine! So is her sister. your just jealous.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.