Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceOther - Social Science · 1 decade ago

Has any one ever dreamed of their previous life?

I seem to be dreaming lately about my previous lives...I say previous because of the clothes I was wearing.... Some of my dreams Might be in the future not to sure concerding I don't know what the future is. (Yet) I am also wondering does this mean my time is coming to an end ? I mean since I seem to be seeing what I had , went through, where I got my skills I use today, concerding I never had a class for them, Does anyone else wonder these things? Have these dreams?

Favorite Answer

yeppp have dreamt about them had clear day time memories of them... all sorts of stuff..

You may think that is your previous life. But that comes from your subconscious mind. It is not really previous life. Besides, you have no idea what previous life means. You had that in mind based on your knowledge of what previous or history men wore and did. You just projected something You want to make yourself from you subconscience. Actually, that is not your previous life. it is your subconscience of knowledge about the past.

No, I've actually thought about it while awake, but they are so many different possiblities of what could have happened, that I know it will drive me crazy to go through all of them. It better have been something interesting though, sheesh!