Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsOther - Yahoo Products · 1 decade ago

How can you get a featured question?

I mean, loads of RANDOM questions are faetured, and i dont get it. I mean, i've had interesting questions, and other have, too. But then there's just random questions that aren't even THAT important. But they get featured. I just want to know how it works!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yahoo answers is stupid, who even knows how they think!people get suspended on here for no reason, accounts are hacked into,i think the people at yahoo answers needs to work on the site to perfect it because, it has gone down!! too many mean people on here, any one can get you suspended for no reason, and lord knows how they do it but hack into peoples accounts, etc.. BEWARE OF THIS SITE!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ya its random. Anyway how do u know ur question doesnt get featured? It could have when you were away. Its possible.

• 1 decade ago

The Yahoo! team just randomly picks one there's no way to persuade them to feature your question its just luck of the draw...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.