Whats worse, being stupid or being crazy?

Favorite Answer

Being stupid, they have pills for crazy.

You can't fix stupid.

Oh stupid for sure. Ignorance comes from the same root word as innocence does meaning you don't know something because someone hasn't told you yet or you haven't experienced it. Stupid means They've told you and told you and you still can't get it.

By crazy if you mean the major mental disorders like major depression, bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia, modern science has some pretty good treatments for these now. Much better than sprinkling them with holy water and keeping them in cages.

To be fair, these are all 20th century treatments. Much before 1950 science didn't have a clue on mental illness either.

However even today you will find pockets of Christianity who believe that mental illnesses are caused by demon possession and tell sick people they should come to church and not take their pills.

I got "witnessed" to outside of a mental health center one day and screwed around with the xianist by pretending to misunderstand her and believe she was talking about my ill fitting shoes. But one guy got all bent out of shape about it.

I think being crazy is probably the worse. Although there is medication for being crazy. But too there is education for the stupid so I guess neither one is all that bad. Which one are in inflicted with?

When you say "crazy" do mean mentally ill instead? I'd say being stupid is worse, because there are countless intelligent people with mental illnesses.

Lol, I like what the comedian Ron White said: "You can't fix stupid. Stupid is fo'evah!"

Source(s): ME! I have depression, yet I'm highly intelligent. I've known people with bipolar disorder who are also highly intelligent. Mental illnesses are bona fide illnesses, not character flaws, or spiritual depravity. People with mental illnesses need medical and psychological help, not social stigma.

Being stupid.

Being stupid, if you are crazy you usually don't know it.

Neither. Stupidity is largely genetic, and craziness is a mixture of genetics and disease.

The worst thing is ignorance, and above all those who choose to remain ignorant.

Both are simply judgments that do not exist outside of the mind of the one doing the judging.

These comments are often a reflection of the way one sees themselves.

I agree with Don H. How one perceives theirself (whether it's conscious to them or otherwise) is more often than not the reason behind their judgments.

cant cure stupid-might be able to cure crazy-lol-old hippie here