Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What website can we able to download free musics so we could burn it right on CD?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • lynda
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Go to Limewire to download free music..but you need like itunes or media player, to burn the cd...hope this helps

• 1 decade ago

What you are proposing is highly illegal. Music is not free, unless the artist gives it you you. We songwriters and artist put many hours into our work, only to have people rip it off. Want free music, write and perform your own on your own time and money! Just asking this question could get you hunted down and sued by the RIAA. No joke........

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I was looking the other day, myself, and the ones that I saw had a small charge. I don't listen to much music, just a few old tunes occasionally.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you have an ipod you can go on bearshere and downlode it on then burn a cd using iTunes then erease it.

• 1 decade ago

ares...it's the only one we use...we've tried limewire, and all the other ones, but we got so many viruses...

and on ares, there's NO ADDS EVER!!!

• 1 decade ago

limewire...its so great..i think every song was in there!

But you should download it...www.limewire.com

• 1 decade ago

shareaza is so much better than limewire

http://www.shareaza.com/

• 1 decade ago

www.seekasong.com

www.mp3shits.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.