Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Is she right is there nothing to worry about?

had a one night stand with a friend of mine, she is 41 and had a tubal 17 years ago and she was married and had regular sex for 16 yrs after the tubal. We had to much to drink and made out but I did not get off in her. I am worried she could get pregnant but she says I am nuts since she had a tubal 17 years ago and I pulled out. Should I be worried about this 1 time or Should I just get a grip and forget about it. BTW I dont want kids and I am having panic attacks from the worrying, and like I said she is not worried one bit and thinks I am nuts.

Favorite Answer

If she isn't worried then why should you be? She has a better advantage in knowing how her body works. Take her word for it and let it go... You are probably having a little problem with guilt to react this way. The possibility of her getting pregnant from your "one night stand" is the equivalent of 1 in 10000000. Unless there was a very bright star in the east she hasn't told you about.... RELAX!

What you are having is a major guilt trip. While there is a "slight" chance the lady could get pregnant, it is very slight. She has a long track record that the tubal worked. Your chances of the tubal not working would have been higher, if the tubal was recent. But I really think you should just relax.

If it’s the truth about her tubal, then she’ll be right.

Independently where sperm was discharged, that sterilization methods is safe at 100%.

Anyway, in the future remember that “coito interruptus” (pulling out as you say) is the less safe way!

Dada dada

why worry? listen to her.