Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

are motrol razor good?

Favorite Answer

My friends tell me that they break very easily.

I have owned three different Nokias. All have been reliable. I only got new phones to keep up with provider's technology.

I had a Razor V3 for nearly 3 years before it played up and even now I wonder whether it was Orange messing me around as I couldn't text or make or receive calls for a single day at a time!! strange!

I have now got a samsung and have to say that i would have another razor any day!

I will give you the PROS and CONS or so called the GOOD and BAD about the phone.

PROS: Very light, Slim, User Friendly, Comes in different color, mp3 ringtone, can charge in your PC via USB.

CONS: Fragile, slippery, slow, batery life not good..

I hope this helps you..

not that good... battery don't last that long...

idk i have an LG Verizon phone