Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Could do with some advice?

Well im now about 7-8 weeks pregnant and yesterday when i went to the toilet i had a small amount of brown blood stained in my pants, but i kept an eye and when i woke the morning i have had nothing since. but i just used the toilet and again there is some brown coloured blood present. I have no stomach ache or anything. i already have one little boy and this didnt happen. i also know it is not uncommon in early stages of pregnancy for spotting but i dont know if this is what u class as spotting.

Favorite Answer

you should be fine. Most likely it is just spotting, but call your OB anyway just to be sure. If you experience severe cramping, begins passing large blod clots (quater size or larger) or are bleeding enough to fill 2 pads in an hour go to the hospital.

If this would be the time you would be getting your period it is proably nothing to worry about

Source(s): suffered several miscarriages

Every pregnancy is different so I would call my physician just to be safe. If it is nothing,so be it. Better safe than sorry. If you don't have a regular physician,you can call any hospital and ask for the labor and delivery area and talk to a nurse. They will be able to give you advise as to what to do. Good luck.

I think u sholud go to the dr just to be on the safe side and make sure everything is ok good luck with everything and GOD BLESS.

i would play it safe and ask your OB.

my daughter had some spotting in her 8th month but the doctor said it was fine, but where you are in early stages i would be alittle concerned. good luck and god bless you and your unborn

• MC

Well, you should call the DR. It can be normal, but for me, it meant a miscarriage.

Yes that is spotting, and you should be fine, as long as ther is no cramping.

get some medical advice

you should call your dr - this is how my miscarriage started...