Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Why is it that guys always?

want to have sex from behind?

I'm just not comfortable letting a guy do me in the *** & i'm so frustrated coz everythime i meet someone they are like "you have a great ***, i would love to do you from behind"!!!!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

its a pain in the a s s

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You should seriously expand your social circle!

You may well have a great butt, however, if the guys you meet only have that to say to you: you should meet a different type of guy.

I'm not saying that "doing you from behind" wouldn't be a great experience but if that's the only way they see you and can't even imagine you in a different position let alone having a full blown conversation, it suggests that all the men you know have serious inadequacy issues, are mentally weak and aren't man enough to appreciate you as a woman without trying to physically dominate or even violate you.

Find yourself a real man.

• 1 decade ago

Every Guy?

With how many guys do had a sex with?

These are the things common with the guys who will treat you as a sex object.Find out the guy who will even respect you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

doing u from behind doesn't always mean a.n.a.l. sex. doggie style is just a position and it's visually stimulating for guys who like nice butts!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i am so very feeling u,

i have he same problem,

makes me feel like a horse .

i just want missionary,the azzholes dont get it.

• 1 decade ago

you must have a great backdoor.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.