Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

girls, if someone offered you 1 million $ for a night with you. would you give in.?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Never!by luck........I could win a million dollars anytime I wanted to,but I only get my virginity once in life.......that's something I can't get back whenever I wanted to =-(....it's valuable and any girl that would give it up for a million dollars is worth less than what a homeless guy makes in an hour ,because there is more to life than a million dollars and many ways you can bargain,without it being the cost of something that can be gone with just one push.

• 1 decade ago

When a guy offers a million dollars to have sex is because there's something rotten about him that makes girls not want him on a normal basis. Perhaps an STD or BDSM behaviors. I wouldn't give in. I'm sorry.

• 1 decade ago

I shall ask for 2 Million

• 1 decade ago

I'm not sure, the 1 million would be great, but I don't think I'd have sex with a guy that I'd never see again. But what if he's really hot? I don't think I could answer this one, I can't really make up my mind.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Hmmm....Well depends on how would he look like;) And I would like to get a 1 million $ before spending the night with him :))

• 1 decade ago

Hell yeah.......Ya'll crazy a million dollars. I could pay my house off and car. I spend the whole day with them. sex,dinner,dancing....whatever... Show me the Money$$$$$$$$

• 1 decade ago

Not a chance in hell!! Too much pride and self-respect for that. Like the Beatles said in their song "I don't care too much for money. Money can't buy me love!"

Source(s): My Own Opinion
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

depends on what ur talking about if it is sex than probably yeah but normally i don't swing that way 4 money ♥

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If he didnt have any STD's most definitley! If he was as hot as they come, then probably would do it for half that, if not for free :)

• 1 decade ago

they'd have to give me 1/2 up front! i don't think my husband would mind! hahahaha

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.