girls, if someone offered you 1 million $ for a night with you. would you give in.?

Favorite Answer

Never!by luck........I could win a million dollars anytime I wanted to,but I only get my virginity once in life.......that's something I can't get back whenever I wanted to =-(....it's valuable and any girl that would give it up for a million dollars is worth less than what a homeless guy makes in an hour ,because there is more to life than a million dollars and many ways you can bargain,without it being the cost of something that can be gone with just one push.

When a guy offers a million dollars to have sex is because there's something rotten about him that makes girls not want him on a normal basis. Perhaps an STD or BDSM behaviors. I wouldn't give in. I'm sorry.

I shall ask for 2 Million

I'm not sure, the 1 million would be great, but I don't think I'd have sex with a guy that I'd never see again. But what if he's really hot? I don't think I could answer this one, I can't really make up my mind.

Hmmm....Well depends on how would he look like;) And I would like to get a 1 million $ before spending the night with him :))

Hell yeah.......Ya'll crazy a million dollars. I could pay my house off and car. I spend the whole day with them. sex,dinner,dancing....whatever... Show me the Money$$$$$$$$

Not a chance in hell!! Too much pride and self-respect for that. Like the Beatles said in their song "I don't care too much for money. Money can't buy me love!"

Source(s): My Own Opinion

depends on what ur talking about if it is sex than probably yeah but normally i don't swing that way 4 money ♥

If he didnt have any STD's most definitley! If he was as hot as they come, then probably would do it for half that, if not for free :)

they'd have to give me 1/2 up front! i don't think my husband would mind! hahahaha