Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Who would you like to flash?

Favorite Answer

that depends on how drunk i am...i'd probably flash you in hopes that it would put a smile on your face instead of that pre-sneeze look you have going on. :)

Never really been into putting the "Turkey parts" out in public if you get my drift? So, other then an occasional flash in the mirror to myself that's about as deep as it goes.

The woman who would be the Mona Lisa right before she posed for her Pic.

• itty

I like to flash alot of smiles...And I like your avatar....it makes me smile!

One of the sheriffs that works at the jail with my friend...go ahead, baby, slap those handcuffs right on me! uh, huh, that's right...

• none

The flashlight.

Nobody. Who wants to see my old hairy butt anyways?

no one

Carmen Elektra,

Just to show her what's she's been missin out on!!!!!!!!!!!

"nuff said"

darkness, the beautiful things.