Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Are you interested to work voluntarily on disablity issues in Hyderabad, Andhrapradesh, India?

we NPdO ( Network of Persons with disability Organizations) formed by eminent cross disabled activists. We heartly inviting volunteers like Social Activists, Human Rights Activits, Senior citizens, administrators, para proffessionals, advocates, journalists, social workers, organizations, groups of youth etc.

Favorite Answer

I was in Hyderabad, Andhrapradesh, India in 2002.

I love the country and when I return I will look you all up and help where I can.