b l asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & Body · 1 decade ago

why today there is so attraction towards female 1st & next to male?

Favorite Answer

Um, this is total gibberish. Post a real question. Surely your thought process is is not this scattered.

I think you're asking why females are considered more attractive than males...well that's what I've deduced and I think it's that we like things that are aesthetically pleasing and female forms are softer and more pleasing to the eye than males.

Also, women will admit to finding both men and women as attractive whereas a man would find it harder to admit that men are attractive. So with the entire population saying women are attractive, that's why they come out on top!

HOpe that makes sense...it did in my head!

• Roxy

huh?