Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

How important is hockey in your life ?

What's you age, if you don't mind writing this here?

Do you play hockey or only watch?

What's your team?

Thank you for sharing your life with me!:)

Favorite Answer

Hockey Ranks #2 on the things I care about most #1 goes to family and friends. I am 19 and have been playing for 15 years and it has been amazing. Through hockey you meet some great people. You learn many qualities that helps you on and off the ice. Idk what I would do without hockey. Hockey players are the most passionate people ever. My team is the Buffalo Sabres. You have to be passionate to like a team who has never won a Stanley Cup but this is our year.

I am 24. I played street hockey growing up. I love the Penguins. Growing up in Pittsburgh you have to be a Steelers fan which I am a die hard. The Pirates are a joke. Before the Steelers won Super Bowl XL the Pens were the only team I was alive to see win a championship, Ive been a fan ever since. Drafting Sidney Crosby brought alot of excitement back to the team. I went to about 12 games last season. Even though our record sucked it was some of the best hockey I've seen in years partly due to the rule changes mostly to do with having "The Next One" side by side with "Le Magnifique". Hopefully Pittsburgh can get some type of agreement with the Penguins to get a new arena or they will be gone and my heart will be broken!

I am 14

I love hockey. If i could play i would play. But the place where i was playing, somebody bought the building. So they are still looking for a place.

I love to watch hockey. I record all of the Carolina games. Whenever there is a game on i stop what i am doing and watch it.

My number 1 team is the Hurricanes.

i'm 19 years old.

i like to watch hockey and will if i can, but i definatley prefer to play it.

i'm in a 99,99999999% unknown team called alphen polar bears and it's great. as for my fav team, i heavn't made up my mind yet since i heavn't been into hockey for very long. i definatly like team finland, team sweden and team check though. i would like to like team canada better and i think brodeur is spectacular, but otherwise they're not really a team, so i'm not sure about them otherwise.

it's very important in my life, if i wouldn't be able to play hockey, my heart would be broken!

Hockey is very close to TOPS in my life. I do live in Canada and I'm a diehard Toronto Maple Leaf fan. If I never had a wife and kids it would be number one.

• Robb

How important? Look at my pic!

I lived it, I loved it, now I watch it.

Detroit Redwings or any team facing off against Fedorov, Primeau, or Lapointe.

I AM CANADIAN. need i say more?

WE live and breathe hockey.

I watch and play.

My favourite team is the greatest team in history, Montreal Canadiens. Can't wait for this upcoming season.

play and watch and i am Flyered Up this season!!! i live and breath flyers hockey, baseball and football come in (a close) second

In the importance league, I'd say it was placed somewhere between chicken soup and dry-stone walling

Everything