Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

I haven't talked to my ex in years..?

...through an accident we are now chatting a little on-line. I still feel the stirrings of what i felt for her but really just to be friends. i want her to be well, safe and happy but i'm afraid i will still be jealous even though i no longer have a sexual attraction to her. should i delete her?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Get over your controlling thoughts, and continue to be friends. If it is only online chatting and you both enjoy it, what will be the problem?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's not a good idea to keep chatting with her. You and her have a history together and those feelings you once had are coming back into your life. This can turn into a very emotional thing and cause confusion and turmoil. Some things are better left in the past where they belong.

• 1 decade ago

Although you may be trying to spare her feelings, the best thing to do is to keep it honest. Tell her if you are dating so she will know you are interested in only being friends. If she acts jealous and says or does that things that remind you why she is your ex, then delete her without remorse.

• 1 decade ago

She's your EX for some reason! Dont put yourself in the situation to be jealous. Either accept the way it is and try to have a friendship with her and be happy for her or cut if off completely!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Mentally, u have to be clear. U have to remember why u break up and the feelings u had at that time. I'm sure u wouldn't want her back when u guys break up rite? Move on, or esle u'll end up in lonliness and thinking of her all day. The past have its beauty, but do remember of the ugliness that comes with it. Move on.

• 1 decade ago

Continue to be friends, continue to chat with her. As long as you keep it on-line there is no problem.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would just set the boundaries with her, and if she crosses the line then you can delete her.

• 1 decade ago

no, don't delete her...continue befriending her and don't be afraid if ever you got jealous...remember it's normal even if the relationship is only platonic....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dont do it!

Dont do it!

Don' EVER take a shi* and step back in it!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no if u try and delete her and get caught its attemted murder

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.