Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 1 decade ago

Paypal #?

Well hello there everyone,

Well Im nobody special, just the old mrs mop (real name mrs ferguson) who does cleaning in the mornings at the offices of paypal in California, but as an honest, genuine cleaning lady with no axe to grind whatsoever, my advice is to just stay clear of this firm, if you are an internet or ebay merchant, looking for a way to accept online payments, as I hear from working here that they have some pretty sinister new plans, that wil cost you dearly, if you choose to get involved, that are designed to hit all merchants where they see it will hurt most, in the pocket, that go beyond just freezing accounts without a good reason.

Just use any other means but paypal. I´ll say no more, but if you do decide to ignore this warning, dont cry to me when it all goes wrong, cos I did give you a fair and freindly warning.

Now the question is, have you ever been a victim of this sort of thing by paypal

Truly

Mrs Ferguson,

A Morning Cleaning lady at paypal

Favorite Answer

I admire you cleaning lady,

If this is true, I will keep an eye out for it.

Thanks :)

• ?

i do in comparison to paypal. i've got self assurance it is risky because of fact i don't see them and that i don't understand what the heck they do afterwards to my account. Paypal is a corporation that some agencies set up an account the place those agencies have their purchasers to establish account with them so as that they'll pay on line. Ask your merchandiser the thank you to pay on line - they'll lead you to this internet site. sturdy good fortune.

Look, mrs mopp, you could have at least brought us all a cup of tea so that we could better digest the information

nope .

but there are enuff sites against paypal already.

y not anyone prove it?

y doesnt anyone sue paypal in public intrest if all this accusations are true?

Im concerned, as i am someone who needs to recomend my clients on their e-com ventures.

While I have not been , I know a guy who has had his account frozen . that is why I do not have anything to do with paypal.