Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

why do people think I'm conceited?

just because i have alot of confidence and pride for myself they think im conceited, why is that huh?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There's a line between being confident and proud and feeling like everyone needs to know you're confident and proud. That's why people think others are conceited. Try to add a little bit of humble and you'll be fine.

• 1 decade ago

why do people think you are conceited? At a glance i'd say it's because your user name is prince..if i gave it some more thought i'd say it's cos you have a picture of yourself posing and topless. these are just a few ideas give me about longer and im sure i could think of some more for you...

• 1 decade ago

theres a line between being confidence and conceited maybe you've crossed and not every one likes it...i dont care if your hot being conceited wouldn't make me like you

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't know but you should hit gettoblow up, you two seem to have a lot in common. No shirts, he wants playa on playa action. Who knows you two could go shopping for window treatments together. Give love a chance.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

if you care more about yourself than others, give more time to yourself and dont give people the time of day, youre not humble, your full of yourself, etc. try to hard to make people thnk your the sht and you yourself think you are the sht and better than everyone else. that may be why. thats why people think others are concieted.

basically dont be arrogant or anything, give time to people and put yourself on the same level. dont try to be above anyone or give the impression you thnk you are.

just look at your avatar, says it all really!

thats all i can think of. not a hater - just answerin the question.

OH YEAH - DONT CALL YOURSELF - "DAPRINCE"! CAUSE YOURE OBVIOUSLY NO PRINCE!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ppl are treated how they act

stop acting conceited and ppl stop thinking it

conceited ppl are insecure - try goin out lookin a mess and not giving a ****

Source(s): if u dont like an answer do not ask the Q
  • 1 decade ago

You even look like somebody who is in love with himself. Ego has a lot to do with it. Your attitude is one of the greatest reasons.

A tip for you is to stop concentrating on yourself and do for others who are not as "wonderful" as you.

• 1 decade ago

Because you are conceited.

Source(s): You usually get what you ask for. If you think that you are rich according to Opra W. you move in that direction or become rich. If you act conceited, people think you are conceited. But there is nothing wrong with being conceited. You have a right to be conceited. Better conceited, then feelings of inferiority.
  • 1 decade ago

Yeah I get that sh i t alot.. too.. there are alot of haters on here.. so be warned...

Dude.. check out my pge..I think you will like it.. and if you wanna join my team.. hit me up with a invite...

PLay on playa....

Leo from cali

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, you asking this question doesn't help matters any. You are asking for negative comments posting this by the way.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.