Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Have you ever wished...?

...that you could have a certain artistic talent for a few hours?

(Stop right there w/ the naughty, perverted comments! I'm not opposed to those, but that isn't what this question is about! LOL!)

I just went to check on my son, then went to the bedroom I share w/ my Karmic Lego...

They both look so incredibly wonderful---the little guy has such smooth, sweet skin, & eyelashes to die for! I can't claim any genetics, so it's fair for me to say, that kid is gonna be a heartbreaker!!

As for the other guy, well, it's kinda weird---I thought my son was the only one who could bring me to tears, from the sheer joy of looking @ him. I was wrong.

I wish that I could sketch body forms, in a way that would make others feel something so strong.

I can't even draw a decent stick man!! LOL!!

But when I look @ my son's tiny, gorgeous frame, or at my Other Love's beautiful, muscular back & shoulders & legs...I just wish I could capture it...

***SIGH***

What talent do you wish for?!

Don't like the question? Then don't answer. No need for rude remarks...go get your 2 pts. someplace else.

Favorite Answer

There is your talent.......right there.

YOU just made me picture your beautiful loved ones.....not many people could have conveyed that.

As for a talent that I wish I could claim......piano playing. I would love to be able to play a beautiful song on the piano.

• ?

I am an artist and can draw anything, but I only like to do cartoon caricatures or real people. I have even sold some of my paintings, but that's not what I really wish I could do; I don't want to be an artist, I want to be a great pianist, like Liberace! Oh I've wished so much that I can sit down at a piano and the magic that was Liberace, would come into my hands and I would play to the worlds audiences!

I gotta admit this does sound like a strange question but to get to the core of it how to draw like anything has a patern or recipie there are a lot of books that can teach you how to start with stick figures add circles etc till you get to where you can draw a half way decent figure it doesnt replace talent but it does work as for what i would want I would love to dance better

Yes i have dreamed too of being an artist, but I think if I were allowed only one choice it would be to look into a woman's heart. Not physically of course but what she feels emotionally, I guess first to see what capacity she has for loving me. Whether some one in her past has closed her heart to love and how to get past it, if she can. In other words I want to know how to allow her to love, deeply love me. and how to keep that love from ever ending. I would only need this ability one time, for the rest of our lives.

I wish I could sing so good that one's heart would melt and cry from hearing me sing. But I think I would need a vocal coach because. I think my singing sucks, lol.

I think you should try to draw it anyway. Just jot it down as it comes to mind.

I wished i had the talent to figure out stupid stories such as this one.

• none

I think inside of us we have talent,but we need to develop it.

I really dont know which talent category i am

but sometime i surprise myself when im doing something

that i tought it was impossible:)

Write songs that can capture a million hearts.

ya i m very good at drawing i never care abt how it looks i just draw than later it looks .........

4th best in class in drawing most of the students are bad at studeis but all are very creative

i wish i could draw manga. i dunch noe why. its just so cool the way my friends can do it.. hahaha.. i wish i could mind-read too.. i mean to help me not to harm me in any way