Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

do you prefer the good/bad girls/boys? and why?

i prefer the good girls...why i guess its because im more dominate and a lil bossy...and i can corrupt the good girls well in a good way ; ) lol

Favorite Answer

i am a femme so i prefer my girl to be a lil naughty and just a lil hood.

I prefer good girls, because there is no such thing. There are girls that like to act like they are good, But i know better. I am with an asian woman right now, very traditional and quiet, but she is a FREAK underneath it all. But in public she is quiet and what I say goes. But when we get home, she is in charge and i know it! Good girls 100% because they dont stay good for long!!

By the way: Black Lesbian here :-)

Source(s): Me and my "good" girl

My boyfriend said he prefers the good girls that deep inside they are animals in the sac.

As for my self I love the bad guys....I love the feeling of knowing that we won't see each other for days at a time and you have no idea the next time you will see them. It drives you crazy and it's so exhilerating.

While I am gay, my life is pretty straight and narrow. I don't want to bail a boyfriend out of jail, or talk to his bill collectors or ex's on the phone. So I'll go for the good boy all the time.

I prefer the good girls also, the ones that I have been with get quite freaky in the bedroom!

Bad, dominate boys because if I am with a wimpy boy who won't stand up to me I am completely turned off.

There was a little girl who had a little curl

right in the middle of her forehead.

When she was good, she was very, very good,

And when she was bad....

She got a fur coat, jewels, a waterfront condo, and a sports car.

Source(s): adult nursery rhymes

i think that i'm attracted to the good girl but sometimes fantasize about a good girl with a bad girl streak in her!

a lil bossy? HAHA dont make me laugh.. i guess i like it though, i dont complain

i love bad girls that act like good girls