Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I love so deep?

I have known this person for a while -its been 12 odd years - we worked to gether- were very fond of each other-she used to work with in my team - we like each other so so much - we both married to some other people - somehow this affection is not dying.. we havnt got physically nvolved with each other - she says she trusts me more than anyone..........is too much trust respect our some feelings for a person termed as love - or something else

Favorite Answer

The strange thing is "Why aren't both of ou married to each other?" What the hell is going on between both of you? Both of you like each other.

Since both of you are already married to someone else, live with it. Just remain friends with her. Unless you are prepared to lose your current wife.

Why is she putting you in the tight spot now? What is she up to? Perhaps, she's unhappy with her marriage & you're her avenue to let out her frustration etc. at the expense of tempting you to love & accompany her risking your marriage with your wife. What is this?! I hope she's not using you just because you're nice. Treat her as your friend, or sister. But not lover. Your lover is your beloved wife. Remember that. You've made your vows with your wife. Be a man & keep to your vows. If you can't stick to your wife, don't get married then.

I hate you both...both of you are cowards...Afriad to face love with each other and causing hurt to 2 unneccesary people...I guess you both should do some reflection and apologise to the ones who love you both...Cut down your sin.

Yeah - @ times its very difficult to express one`s love....may be one of you should have made the first moves and got married to ech other

u have betrayed ur wife. i pity ur wife.