Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

If you are a 9th grader and you have a crush on a teacher ...and you call her boyfriend's phone because you

are not sure its really the boyfriend's number what would you think.? I played her first than the BF sent me back some messages to play me back. The teacher told me sorry because she didn't know and told me not to call the # because its her BF but I keep trying but noone ever answers what do you think? What do you think the teacher thinks?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think they don't answer because they know it's you calling. Stop calling them. your teacher thinks you're begining to stalk her, because you are.

• 1 decade ago

Be careful! There are laws about harassing people with the phone. The teacher will think you are stalking her if you keep this up. They prolly have caller ID and know who is calling. You're gonna get in trouble!!! Now get off the phone and do your homework. Impress the teacher with how smart you are!

• 1 decade ago

STOP THAT! That's really rude. She is your teacher and you are her student. Stop harrassing her boyfriend and learn some manners and self control. If you continue to call her boyfriend I guarantee you will get in trouble.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.