Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsDrawing & Illustration · 1 decade ago

prices of design works?

Who know useful prices for logotype design, print design, outdoor design?

If anybody have detailed price list - I wiil be happy to take it. Or maybe someone can send me different positions - thanks to!

I am interest prices all over the world!

Especially prices from UK, USA, Canada, Australia

For example: "I can make logo for you. It will be cost about $1000"

Favorite Answer

Usually designers in the USA charge by the hour. When a client requests a job, you should be able to estimate how long it will take for you to do it -- you go from there, and add other expenses you may face, such as ink, paper or paying the printing shop if you are not printing it yourself.

If you are still a student, you can't charge much. At the beginning, it would be reasonable to charge between $15 and $25 per hour. If you have a degree, you can ask more, between $30 and $50. Already experienced designers usually charge $60 and up by the hour, and very good ones who have won awards, teach design in college and have faithful clients who are willing to pay because they already know that the quality of the job will be good can charge even $100 per hour.

Hope that helps.

I'm a Graphic Design student in college, and that's what I was told by my teachers and other professionals in the area.

It does depend heavily on your needs, the specific type of design job and the country you are having it done. Also the skill level of the designer.

Remember if you pay for xrta cheap don't be suprised if you get xtra cheap quality. Listening to the designer as well. Listen to their experience. If they cannot give examples of work or situations to back up what they say then get a second opinion.

But price does depend on what the job entails if it just layup then it will cost less than having to design a corporate brand form scratch. If you provide all content for a brochure it will cost less if they have to have it writtrn and get photos done etc.

High res, high quality photos are a must. Low res photos will usually end up crappy printed.

Direct digital printing vs Plate printing changes things as well. Find out which is best fort he situation required.

You really have to ask alot of questions to get an accurate quote.

Tell the designer if you have a budget too. Its important.

Miri

Designer

www.ethnic-aotearoa.co.nz

I would go to design and printing shops and ask for a free estimate on something you have thought up. By using their estimates, it will give you great insight into the pricing in your area. Think out your questions carefully before you walk in. A great way to learn these things and it's FREE.

Source(s): Cheap at heart

Prices depend on the country where u live, even in the same country there is minimum and unlimited prices.try to consalt more offices and know what service they can offer, and select more suitable for u.

It fairly relies how well your paintings is. I'd recommend googling round for a few individuals of a identical potential to you and charging whatever identical (reasonably reduce if viable) than their expenses.

Depends what you need doing. Your question needs to be more specific.