Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Umm.. my boyfriend caught me sleeping with one of his best friends?

Yeah.. so. I went to his friend's house and said 'hey baby.. i just wanna be with you.' And since it was late at night.. I got kinda tired so I fell asleep on his bed and he came over and fell with me. And the next day, my boyfriend found out and was all like, 'wtf?! why were you sleeping with Matt?' Yeah.. he sorta got mad at me.

Favorite Answer

mistake or not, why were you with his friend and not him?

he has every right to be mad.

well if that's the case, shouldn't you be talking to your boyfriend instead of writing about your business in Yahoo answers? you seem so matter of fact about it, like it's just another day. I think you need to be by yourself and not in a relationship. grow up!! because one day you're gonna care about someone a great deal and they'll hurt you in the same manner. then you'll know exactly how it feels.

Yeah, so and like you were like totally like you know like sleeping in someone's bed and then like you know he laid on you and then like your BF will probably dump your butt because like you know you can't even make up like sorta a good excuse.

• aguila

i dont t hink she overreacted. fairly, if she quite cherished him. grew to become into he her first in mattress? now and returned that would emotionally 'scar' somebody, to make certain the 1st and basically guy or woman they have been with, with yet somebody else. She might have in simple terms ending putting down her barriers with him, and finally depended on him totally, whilst that occurred. it could make somebody physcially unwell. once you notice something like that, you sense all varieties of issues, Anger, frustration, saddness, lied too, ashamed, flabergasted, manipulated, and morally pissed off. If she litterly drowsing together, she might have been disgusted, and revolted. form of like the belief of strolling in on your mom having intercourse with somebody, thta wasn't your father. it quite is not top to cheat, there is not any component to being in a dating, while you're in simple terms going to cheat. i've got faith she felt the way she did, yet i'm possitive the guy wasn't worth it. the greater serious section is, is that the girl he grew to become into cheating on her with, probable have been given off on it, and probable saved seeing the guy. adult males dont exchange, as quickly as a cheater, practically continuously a cheater. It isn't clever the two, because of the fact the girl he grew to become into with, and the girl he grew to become into using for intercourse, he did not care adequate approximately the two of them, and rather litterally, the two certainly one of them are getting used like peices of meat, one is a heat physique, and the different is emotional help, and sense of stablity. yet the two have been nevertheless used.

that aint cool sane stuff happened with me I honestly felt bad tho

ncurrington940@yahoo.com

I wish I was ur boy friend's friend

what is the question but i think he is right to be mad

if it was a mistake like it sounds, tell him, if u r lying, he should dump u

OK damn ***, you need to just wake up you answered your own ?

You are busted!!

if you didn't mean for the thing to happen, try to explain to ur bf................. but if u did....well.........that is bad!!!

were you sleeping only or got ****** also by him?