Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

what do yall think about virgo gurls?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hey, Im a Virgo girl. Linda Goodman has a lot to say about them.

Romantic,meticulous neat & tidy, attractive,intelligent, wonderful friends, loyal to their partner.

Linda says to men " If you have a Virgo girl, NEVER let her go away because, there will never be anyone like her ever in your life".

So, people that's it about vivacious & elegant Virgo Women!

• to be honest with you, a virgo girl is one of my best choices as a mate. however i have found 3 of the 4 to be quite boring in bed... and anything but exciting out of bed as well...

overall, they analize **** too much and seem to be into everyone else's business far too much to even pay attention to what is going on in their own little world.... then they *****, cause they can't seem to keep a partner......that has been my personal experience with virgo girls....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Virgo girls are a bit skeptic. They are romantic but are yet doubtful about their love. They keep on judging their decisions day in and day out.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i lov virgo gurls......cuz i am one

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

we have a great plan on how to stay afloat.

• 1 decade ago

no clue who they are

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.