Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 decade ago

Am I becoming a werewolf? (Hayden Christensen)?

I'm very scared right now. Here is what happened. Three nights ago, I was with a couple of friends and we were out on a remote street very close to the woods. We saw an object on the floor. Under closer inspection, it happened to be a bunch of grey fur and some snapped twigs. When I picked it up, I noticed some blood on it. I immediately dropped it but my hands were stained with blood. My friends noticed something moving in the trees nearby and I heard a eerie, wolf howl. It sounded so near... I have been noticing that I have been growing more leg hair... my body is changing... I feel so much stronger... My chest is becoming larger. Every night, I am overcome with sexual thoughts about Hayden Christensen. It has gotten to the point that I cannot stop thinking about mauling Hayden Christensen and pinning him on the forest bed. I think about grabbing him... gnawing his ear... Please help me! I am so scared. What has become of me? Should I lock myself in a cage when the full moon comes?

This is going really bad. I haven't returned home for a long time. I am tracking down Hayden Christensen with my wolflike abilities... I can sense him. I have been living in the forest eating dead animals. Right now I am in Starbucks typing this...

Shoot... they are telling me to vamoose. Bye for now... I'll find a way to update you guys.

Lady Safphire Nymph:

You are completely stupid. I feel sorry for you. My back is completely covered in fur. How do you ******** explain that? ******* nympho. You're lucky Oprah hasn't heard of this yet. You should be ashamed of yourself. Your parents should be embarassed to have a daughter like you. I hope you get hit by a car and have your ******** brain imploded because you clearly aren't fit for this world.

P.S. - I am seriously turning into a werewolf. I have eaten my first victim.

Favorite Answer

Yes, you are becoming a werewolf, now go out and fetch a flea collar and lick your balls.

• ?

No you end up infected with rabies.If werewolves have been truly you could end up with the onset of the entire moon going for walks wild,killing and feeding nevertheless come morning you'll be able to get up naked n god is aware of the location nevertheless your self except the next cycle. With rabies if you happen to dont recieve clinical attention asap you'll be able to be competent to alternatively rapidly. Are you suggesting rabies could have been an establishing location of werewolf legends. Most most probably in europe ergot that's a strong and dark hallucinagenic that can be observed on wheat is belief to have influenced the legends of werewolves in medievil circumstances.Additionally lycanthropy is a viewed intellectual ailment in which any person truly believes they are a werewolf,howling n attacking men and women believing theyre physically becoming a wolf nevertheless its of their mind.

You write well...what part did you savor best...the blood, the kill, the energy, the excitement? You just wolfed out as it was full moon last week. The stimulation of the brain is responsible for a lot during this time. Your hair could be part of a gene similar to the Mexican people with full facial and body hair.

Your recovery power as a werewolf will not allow you to show any features...loss of time, unexplained possessions, keep track of yourself and find a religious entity to help you through. You're a strong individual...lock yourself...stay off the phone...tell everybody you can. Bless your soul.

If you are, in fact, being sincere. I would highly recommend talking to a behavioral therapist (psychologist, psychotherapist, etc.) and ask them about lycanthropy, which is a form of schizophrenia. While we all don't really hear of real people having lycanthopy, it is a true disorder, and from what I understand about it, people who have it acquire obsessions as you have about Hayden Christensen. One of the more popular cases of lycanthropy involved a woman who was obessed with roaming graveyards determined she was destined to meet a tall, dark and handsome man.

However, I don't think the fur you have found had anything to do with it. Should you find that it is lycanthropy, you'll learn that it is just something in your system malfunctioning, like how the brain of someone who is clinically depressed just doesn't make enough seratonine. Lycanthropy is nothing to be ashamed of, provided you find out that is what this could be. Besides, you owe it to yourself to now.

I wish you the best of luck

Source(s): I'm a HUGE werewolf fanatic who has searched for the myths, the folklore and has spent time trying to get to the bottom of it all and figure out what a "real" werewolf is, with some results.

No, you are not becoming a werewolf. However, you are convincing yourself that you can be better than before, for whatever reason. Nonetheless, self-improvement is always a plus.

Sorry, unless a Werewolf bit you, you aren't infected, you're just horny....Puberty will account for all your symptoms. Just lock yourself in the bathroom and do your thing and you'll feel much better :>)

You need to talk to my Aunt's friend from Romania she's got the same symptoms ... she says her nights out are fabulous but you have to be mindful of pointy "silver" objects ... namely .38 caliber Silver Tipped bullets ... otherwise relax and get into it .... if not there's always YWAM.

Source(s): YWAM Recruitment Websites We Take Werewolves

Pray first and see a specialist

maybe...although three nights wasn't a full moon so it couldn't have been a werewolf you heard.....or was it... ? anyway, if i was you i'd try to find a witch doctor to help me. try drawing a pentacle on your hand or something. ......hayden christensen...ew..he fugly. i dunno what your problem is, but you need help.

See what happens when people don't watch TV for a while!