Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

do people like anal or oral better?

• Favorite Answer

I love giving and receiving oral, and i love doing anal. Equally.

And for those girls out there who think they wouldn't like anal, let me tell you this: I pestered my girlfriend for years to take it up the butt, to which she said no thanx.......and i respected her wishes, and we didn't do it. Then one nite we were out dancing and drinking, and when we got home she told me that she wanted to do anal, and she didn't have to ask twice!!! After we were done she said: "woah.......why did i wait sooo long for that?" So it just goes to show: "Try it you might like it." The most important thing to remember is take your time and be relaxed, and take it easy at the beginning, and use a good lube.

• None

well i sure as hell wouldnt want to GET anal haha but if i was to choose between doing a girl in the bum or getting oral from her id say in the bum, oral feels better but anal is rare, i think thats why guys like to do that, its not so much that i FEELS better its just harder to attain and kinky.

I like oral better. It taste and smells a whole lot better. And it doesn't take much to do it; just two willing parties. With anal you need lube, she has to be relaxed, you have to take it really slow...it's alot of work although worth it.

i like oral first than straight then finish up with anal.

• Cy

Well, I don't wanna be wearing Depends when I'm 30....although I might take some stock in them. There's gonna be some widespread incontinence when all these women hit middle age after decades of booty sex. Oral's good though!

Anal definitly

giving and receiving oral

oral giving and receiving

both girl

It's all good.