Does anyone know how I can get back episodes of Passions soap from July 2006?

I missed about a week of last weeks Passions and I want to knwo how I can get back episodes of Passions. Does anyone know of a website where I can order previous shows on video tape? Also I heard Fancy and Luis KISSED how did that happen last I saw it seemed like Luis was pushing for Fancy to take Noah back. I would Like DEATAILS ON THIS PLEAASE! Best DETAILED answer to ALL these questions gets 10 points :-)

Favorite Answer

Youtube is a good bet, but I'm not sure about the more recent episodes. You can also try Passions Episode List at TV.com. They aren't video clips they are just a synopsis of that particular episode.

If you want to check it out, here's the site: http://www.tv.com/passions/show/1211/episode_listi... Interesting, Passions rates 8.2 out of 8.7 on the ratings list. Pretty good.

Aha! Here is another site I have found: http://boards.nbc.com/nbc/index.php?s=cf44ddc3c6a7... Read through the page and try their tips. I don't know why it starts at the bottom of the page.

Hope this helps, good Luck!

• ?

Yes they kissed. Loiu aressted Fancy and while she was in jail Lois was tring to study for his detective exams and Fancy said she would help him study because she was answering all the questions right. Luis was questing her and then decided to make it a game. Whenever one got a question wrong they had to remove a peice of clothing. This was Fancy's idea. Well she kept getting all her questions right and Luis kept getting them wrong, so he got stripped down to his boxers. Then Luis started to give Fancy different questions that wernt on the quiz and she was getting hers all wrong and then started to throw a fit because she was in her undies and Luis finally told her that he knew she had been cheating and pulled the answer slip off of her chair. Then they started to giggle and run around the table and Fancy ran into him and they fell on the bed and then they kissed.

Try www.passionsred.com

maybe youtube.com i love passions to p.s. luis arrest fancy and eathin secretly wants taressia now that she is over him and charadin is trying to make taressia date this new guy in town

you may want to try finding it in you tube.

www.youtube.com

hope this helps.