Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

how can you tell when a gay guy is confused?

A woman goes up to a gay guy and says purple

The guy is totally confused!

(he might say "what?")

Favorite Answer

No, he would say, "Oh you mean you just love my purple poka- dotted thong im wearing?"

This is a joke of course.

Anyone who is "Gay" is confused to start with.

um, doesnt have to be gay to be confused, see thats called being random. if you walk up to anyone and just say "Purple" they'll look at you like you just shat a monkey.

• ?

specific, he's not gay, now not gay, bi-sexual or regardless of in case you could desire to describe it. yet it is not for you go with. once you're his buddy, you at the instant are not his lover, and for this reason, particularly, it is none of your small business. regardless of if, in case you could desire to contain your self with this, evaluate this: human beings strengthen close on numerous ranges, while they permit themselves to, over the years. the incontrovertible fact that they are residing jointly has allowed them to make certain issues approximately their lives that maximum others are possibly not conscious of. yet asserting that he's never been with a woman, on the same time as he's with a woman, ability that he's not being thoroughly honest. you think of which you're perplexed? What approximately him? He seems to be fairly perplexed himself. once you're in basic terms friends with him because of fact he grew to become into gay, then my heart and pity bypass out to you. yet once you're a real buddy to him, then i does not spend plenty time focused on his sexual orientation, and that i could help him and furnish help in any way accessible to help by way of this time of turmoil. additionally, there is not something incorrect with being promptly and help the GLBT life, I definitely have marched for and with them, and characteristic many friends and family that stick to that existence-type. i've got self assurance that mine is to not decide, yet to help and love. enable him to do what he desires, furnish the shoulder to cry and lean on, and hand to pull out of difficulty while mandatory. he will discover his way, and be each and all of the extra grateful to you for the help and help while he does.

That don't make sense, I'm confused, and I'm not gay... that makes me even more confused... what the ****?

I like women....or..... doo you mean magenta?

or -- oh ****, you can see my thongs?

or - nurple and then he starts laughing.

(i can see this gay guy in my head doing this - how odd)

What they say about the teletubes is wrong it's all wrong.

• c2god2

purple rain

when an extra large sausage is in his assshole...

Source(s): hehe

lmaohaha..thanks for the laughs!!