Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

A "life-changing" moment...?

Have you ever had an experience where you just thought to yourself, "WOW!!! I will never be the same!!!" ?

Birth of a child? The moment you found out the person you love, felt the same for you? When you got into a college/university you really wanted? A job you were hoping for, & they hired you? Overcoming an illness, or achieving a goal?

(And please, if the best thing you can say is the gigantic dump you just took, save it----it's not amusing; & really not all that special, unless you are a post-surgical patient!!)

OK---"Yes" works...but my bad for not saying, "Please elaborate"-----

(Helixburger...I hope you weren't joking there...

I'm almost four weeks into recovery, & suddenly having a really bad time w/ it...I can't sleep!!!

May sound stupid/desperate....but getting on Yahoo Answers has been helping.)

If your answer was true, Thank you!!!

And thanks to everyone else who replies!!

I love reading this kind of stuff!!

Favorite Answer

Yes, the day my son passed away. This was the first time I had to experience death. I learned to be grateful for everything. I no longer took for granted that what i went to sleep with in my life would be there come morning. I also learned that the answer as to "why" doesn't always exist here on earth. And instead of asking "why couldn't I have a little longer", I now say "Thank you for the time I had".

YES--when i got married=when my children were born=when i got to hold the video cam & tape the birth of 2 of my grandchildren===but along the way stood by my moms bed when she drew her last breath==then her baby brothers as he did like wise==& watched as they put my dad on a streacher after he shot him self== life every day is life changing moment love thoes around you for we know not how long we have

thank GOD for his love

happy day old geezer

When I heard about all the things humanity has done all through human history. ( Holocaust, Eugenics, any war, 9/11, the crap going on politically in America, etc. just to name a few )

the time i got this amazing role in a movie and beat out lindsy lohan and made a huge amount of money and give one hunderd thousand to the make a wish foundation it was last year

The birth of my children...2 most amazing experiences of my life...thx 4 asking

all three of my children's births.... those are the main life changing moments. With each one my responsiblities increased and I really found out things I didn't know before.

i was looking for a supervisor at work, and saw a guy i presumed to be one. at the time i had a habit of asking supervisors if they were a "God", so i asked this guy if he was. he looked at me and said "Sure".

I fell in love with him with that word, lol and we've been inseperateable ever since.

I had a wake up call after my stroke. Mother nature telling me to slow down and smell the roses.

I think it was when i got married.. it still hasn't entirely sunk in though.. lol

Realizing I was finally sober!!!