Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsDrawing & Illustration · 1 decade ago

what is an interesting thing to draw that looks amazing?

think about something with originality and creativity i need something good to draw. give me a concept or some idea that looks good on paper.

Favorite Answer

Okay, I'm quite biased as I myslef am obsessed with drawing this but, I really do think that bellydancers make the the most amazing subjects. There are so many styles of bellydance and costuming that you can actually go for something realistic or complete fantasy. You can see many of my images of bellydancers on my site if that helps you to be inspired

http://www.middleeasterndance.net/artgallery.html

One thing that I got hooked on drawing while I was in Art school. Was the Nude body. The anatomy of a human being is none like anything else. One thing that I did that was so fun and amazing at the same time was to have someone anyone...guy or girl what ever you can stand to look at. and do quick drawing. Starting from 10 minutes and everytime you draw take away a minute and see what you come up with... But the trick is to never let your pencil leave the paper.

Another one that I did. Take a 5ft. long piece of paper its got to be at least 3 foot wide as well and have someone stand in front of you clothed or nude and you draw them as life size and proportional as you can on the piece of paper, but making sure that you have a background and that they make it all on the piece of paper.

The Human Body has so many things that you could do with it. It is amazing. Everytime you look at it there is something new that you could draw. Study the anatomy and it is endless.

Hopefully this helps at least a little and puts you in a direction to follow.

I love to do still life. I like something shiny in it, I like clear glass pitcher with water or lemonade in it, with the lemons. You could add a bowl of lemons beside it. A great challenge to get the reflections and the water distortion correct. I love painting things like that and they always challenge me, but I must say they are fun. My second favorite is buildings (Historic) , as it challenges my use of my drawing skills and it also is a challenge to make me SEE all the angles and the perspective of each piece in the painting.

Source(s): Like to paint also

I think you should try and draw something Ethereal, the word itself lends itself to originality and you would need to be creative to draw something ethereal. Just think airy and light, highly refined, delicate and heavenly. Good luck.

Trees are probably one of the most versatile things to draw....no two people draw them the same.

you have to find the thing that you like and draw it. you will like the results if it comes from the heart. if you are unable to come up with anything then go on http://www.deviantart.com/ and look at what others did to get ideas.

a sad fallen angel with its wings folding around its self and some feathers fallen off.sitting alone looking around the shoulder with bits of hair falling in its eyes.with darkness and a bit of light crashing together...(all i can think of at moment..srry)

good question. you should just start drawing cos then it will come out amazing just like you never imagined :P

i like nature or aliens

Nature

waterfalls...fire...birds...just came to me a gorilla picking things off an other gorilla or a male gorilla whatching over his group of women(king kong on the brain)

Aliens

some super sexy alien woman with tentacles and fangs( frightening but sexy)