How popular is Kylie in the USA?

Do you guys like Kylie Minogue, and how popular is she in the US?

Favorite Answer

Unfortunately Kylie's not as popular in North America as she is in the rest of the world. I remember when my radio station started playing "Can't get you out of my head" that they kept referring to the fact that she hadn't had a single on the charts since "The locomotion".

However, I grew up listening to Kylie's music, and I think it's inspirational she's still making music 20 years after her career started.

she had a really popular song in the US for about 4 weeks but she kinda died out after that.

Quite popular in the US... actually she's a worlwide phenom... she's so HOT, who cares if she's almost 40?! My man digs her, and she looked hotter than babes half her age... wow... she's got a great butt!

She is hot. She is nowhere near as famous as she is in England and the rest of Europe

I doesn't matter it much with her. I think she is nice looking. She is quite popular in the U.S.

Who is she ? not verry popular i'm guessing

Source(s): what country are you from

Minor. She's nice!

Who is she????

who?

who?

Source(s): life