Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

are there normal girls out there who might be addicted to sex?

i'm not talkin about prostitutes, or women who do it for money. I'm talking about normal ladies who have sex just for pleasure

Update:

ok lemme add to this... are there normal girls who are so addicted to sex that they might have sex with anyone when they get a chance? unlike bethany's answer... even strangers??

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

simple answer...yes

• 1 decade ago

i love sex it's so much fun but can very passionate to. it feels awesome me and my boyfriend have sex at least every-other day normally only once when I'm on my period though if that but me and him have a very active sex life and i consider myself very normal

• 1 decade ago

I've been involved with women who would never seem like a sexual fiend, and they were, so i guess so

• 1 decade ago

no yaar.. i dont think so.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

more than you would know !!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.