林林林 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

有人可以幫我翻譯成英文嗎?(急!20點)

今年暑假是最快樂也是最後一個可以玩的暑假了

去年因為要考績測,所以沒放到暑假

過了今年的暑假,明年就要開始拼學測

這一個月的暑假過的開心的

因為沒有要崇修,所以過的也特別的安心

喜歡這樣的暑假,沒壓力,又可以出去玩

我也去了台南玩

台南真的要比台北熱的很多

不過滿好玩的

白天去參觀一些有名的地方

晚上就去逛夜市

吃些宵夜

這種日子可不是天天有

過了一個月,接下來就要開始上暑期輔導了

雖然不喜歡上課

旦去學校打發打發時間

跟朋友見見面

也是很不錯

可幫我翻譯成英文嗎?

Rating
  • ?
    Favorite Answer

今年暑假是最快樂也是最後一個可以玩的暑假了

This summer is the most happiest and last.

去年因為要考績測,所以沒放到暑假

I had a college boards last year, so gave up my summer vacation.

過了今年的暑假,明年就要開始拼學測

To cross this summer vacation, I must concentrate on college boards next year.

這一個月的暑假過的開心的

I am so happy this month.

因為沒有要崇修,所以過的也特別的安心

Because i have no repeat, so i feel at ease.

喜歡這樣的暑假,沒壓力,又可以出去玩

I like the kind of summer vacation, because no pressure and going out to have fun.

我也去了台南玩

I have been to Tainan.

台南真的要比台北熱的很多 不過滿好玩的

there is really hoter than Taipei much more, but still fun.

白天去參觀一些有名的地方 晚上就去逛夜市

I visited some famous place daytime, went to a night market at night and eat some night snack.

吃些宵夜

這種日子可不是天天有

This day isn't every day.

過了一個月,接下來就要開始上暑期輔導了

Next month, I have summer subsidiary courses.

雖然不喜歡上課

Althought I don't like to go to school, but lazing away some time with friends at school that is not bad.

旦去學校打發打發時間

跟朋友見見面

也是很不錯

Source(s): 自己
  • neka

It is the summer vacation when the last one can be played too to be happiest on summer vacation of this year Wanted the efficiency evaluation to examine last year, did not put until summer vacation It has spent the summer vacation of this year , will begin to piece together and learn to examine next year The ones that pass on summer vacation in this month are happy Because will not repair high , so the special settling down that crosses Like such summer vacation, there is no pressure , can go out to play I go to Tainan to play too Tainan is true hotter than Taibei and a lot of But full and interesting Go to visit some famous places in the daytime Go to visit night markets in the evening Eat some midnight snack This kind of day is not day there is it Have passed for one month, and then begin to have coaching in summer vacation time Though does not like having a class Go to the school to kill time at dawn Meet friend It is very good too

Source(s): ?
  • 涵雅

It is the summer vacation when the last one can be played too that it is the most happily on summer vacation of this year to wanted the efficiency evaluation to examine last year, is it pass this year summer vacation to summer vacation to put, is it is it is it examine a happy one that pass because high to build this month summer vacation to learn to piece together to begin next year, so the special settling down to like such summer vacation passing, there is no pressure, can is it play with I go Tainan play Tainan true is it visit some famous place is it stroll to go right away evening to go interesting a daytime a lot and fullying hot than Taibei too to go out The evening market has not had one month everyday to ate this kind of day of some midnight snack, and then begin to in summer vacation time and coach and will not like having a class to go to the school to kill time and meet friend at dawn to be very good soon

Source(s): 問英文老師的

This year the summer vacation is most happy also a summer vacation that can play The last year wants the year-end review to measure, so did not put the summer vacation Lead the summer vacation of this year, will start put together to learn to measure next year The summer vacation of this month lead of happy of Didn't from fix, so lead of also particularly have peace of mind Like such summer vacation, have no pressure, and then can go out to play I also went Tainan to play Tainan really needs to compare Taipei hot a lot of However full and divertive Visit some well-known places in the daytime Evening stroll night City Eat some midnight snacks This kind of day is not every day to have Lead for a month, connecting down would start guiding last summer season Although don't like to have a class But go to the school dozen to deliver to beat to deliver time See with the friend BE also very good

Source(s): 自己